Use "My Account" and get Rewards!
Lots of sites require you to create an account to buy from them. We don't do that as creating an account is entirely optional.
However, if you do create an account you'll be able to interact with the cart's great features. We're offering free Reward points as a Launch Special - read on for more details
Creating an Account with us takes about one minute - you just need your name and address and email (our website is secure, monitored by GeoTrust, and we won't pass your details on to anyone else)
Once your Account is created, log in for the following features:
- the cart will fill in your details automatically every time you buy from us
- you can check your orders, find your download links or let us know if you need repeats
- you can add addresses so you can send gifts to your friends at the click of a button
- you can check your Gift Certificate balances
- you can set up a Gift Registry (like a wedding list for Vocal Process resources)
And this is the big one... you get to join our Rewards Programme
- Every book, DVD, CD and Webinar we sell carries Reward points for Account holders.
- We have one of the highest Rewards rates in the country - every 10 points are worth £1, that's a value 10 times higher than Tesco
- So for example, buy a Belting Explained double DVD and get 63 reward points added to your Account
- You can use your Reward points to buy from our store - check each item for a "Redeem this item for xx points" button
- If you don't have enough Reward points to buy the item outright, why not use your points to buy a Gift Certificate?
- Gift Certificates start from just 50 points and you can either send your Gift Certificates to your friends and singing colleagues or gift them to yourself to discount your next purchase
***As a Launch Special, we're offering 100 free Reward points (worth £10) for anyone creating an account before October 1 2013***