Webinar 14: Singing and the Actor Q&A
You've read the book, now ask the author!
Expert vocal trainer Gillyanne Kayes' groundbreaking book has been a Methuen
bestseller for years and is the go-to vocal technique book for
musical theatre and CCM (Contemporary Commercial Music) singers and their teachers.
Join Gillyanne in a 90 minute streaming Webinar as she answers your questions on vocal technique and shares new insights developed over the last 12 years:
Teaching teenage singers to find a clearer, less breathy sound
- Helping someone who appears tone deaf to improve their tuning
- New ways of finding "thyroid tilt" for students who can't find their upper range
- Helping students to remove creak from their singing and speaking
- New ways to extend your singing range including two alternatives to the siren
- What to do when you sound nasal but your nasal port is closed
- Getting into twang if your normal exercises don't work
- Dealing with the vocal breaks - four ways to smooth your vocal bridges
- What to do if you have two voices (head and chest) and can't join them
- Dealing with opera quality and twang
- Head voice 1 and head voice 2 - the falsetto question
- Cultural differences to singing and vocal techniques around the world
- And Gillyanne's single most important piece of knowledge in the book, for students and for teachers
Your purchase price includes the 38 page pdf Handout, and access to the Webinar training video. You can pause and rewind the training video and watch it whenever and wherever you like. The streaming video is available for PC, Mac, tablet and smartphone.
As soon as your Webinar order goes through, you'll get an email with confirmation of your purchase. We'll send you the PDF Handout directly to your email inbox in a time-limited link. Make sure you download it to your hard drive straight away.
If you want to discover the very latest developments from Gillyanne in singing teaching and vocal pedagogy, add this Webinar to your cart now.